This position is multi-faceted and requires a blend of engineering knowledge and strong communication skills.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Raleigh, NC. The well-suited candidate will provide product and application support for our customers. As part of our technical sales team, the candidate will work on finding the best suitable solution for individual measurement tasks.
After completion of a product and technology training, the candidate will continue to expand his/her knowledge and experience in the field of mechatronics (a combination of mechanical, electrical and software know how) in order to support customer projects.
- Technical and sales communication via phone and email
- Organizing, performing and documenting test measurements and feasibility studies
- Analyzing application requirements and developing measurement solutions
- Occasional travel for onsite customer support
- Four year engineering degree
- Communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- ag8亚游集团ly motivated, self-reliant and detail oriented
Interested? Send your resume to:
Micro-Epsilon America, LP
Ms. Rebecca Lambert
8120 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617